Saturday, August 22, 2009

New bed


I was woken up at 4:30 in the morning on Thursday by A's hysterical cries. I came downstairs to find that her leg was stuck up to her thigh in the slates of her crib (not the first time this has happened). She tosses her leg over the bumper and gets it stuck, and then she gets scared.
We weren't ready for the full size bed so we got her a toddler bed this week and she helped me to put it together this morning.
I'm happy to report that she is sleeping in it as I type!
I knew she'd like since she had been sleeping on a cot a school for the last four months and so far, so good!

2 comments:

Knamek said...

Congratulations A!
Looks like she was a big help. Is that an allen wrench she's holding?

E said...

Indeed it is! She watched mommy and then tried to tighten the nuts and bolts with it. Too cute!!