Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged - back at 'ya

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working at Chapel Hill Country Club getting ready to start my Senior year at Carolina. I had just started dating my boss (now husband). I also think this was the month my landlord changed the locks and locked me out of my apartment because I would not pay him rent which was because he refused to fix my A/C that had been broken for over a month. I had to spend the night down the street at my exboyfriend's house along with the new girlfriend (now wife).

Favorite snacks?
My sweet tooth from pregnancy has gone away, so no more ice cream disguised as my daily intake of dairy. Now it's peanuts (in the shell 'cause it's baseball season), cheese (yes, like Gwen I'll take it any way I can get it, except for out of a spray can) and fruit.

5 things on my to do list today?
Make it to work "early"
Catch up on pod casts
Do a weekly blog
Clean my house!
Exercise (yeah right!)

Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
Start a foundation to help underprivileged children.
Travel all around Europe eating yummy food and drinking lots of wine.
Let Clint get a sailboat.

5 jobs I have had?
Pizza girl
Pet sitter
Beverage cart girl
Bartender
Mommy (this is definitely a job) ;-)

5 places I have lived?
London, England
Nice, France
Kit Carson, CO
Santa Barbara, CA
Charleston, SC

5 random things people don't know about me?
I fall asleep holding my thumbs between my first and second fingers
I have an irrational fear of losing a finger in the garbage disposal
I like to eat my muffins cut in half longitudinally (so you have a muffin top in each bite)

I don't like swimming because the water gets in my ears
My super power in my dreams is that I can fly, but only as high as people's shoulders which means they can pull me down. Does this mean I'm not free?


5 CD's I would take to a desert island?
Cake, Prolong the Magic
Billy Joel's Greatest Hits, Vol I & II
Indigo Girls, 1200 Curfews
Jim Croche, Greatest Hits
Edwin McCain - any

4 comments:

MEH said...

You never lived in Nice, France that I know of. However, you did live on a small gentelman's farm in Leon, France for nearly 3 months. It was an old stone farm house and all they grew was escargots and a few wild rabbits, but it was beautiful!

E said...

What do I know - I was less than two! Somewhere in Europe..how romantic.

MEH said...

I just remembered, the town was only near Leon. It was in fact a picturesque town called Loyette, on the banks of a river.

Gwen said...

Yo sis! I eat muffins the same way no, much to Mom's dismay AND I have the can't fly high enough dreams all the time. Usually I am about three feet above their heads, though. They have to reach up to pull me down, but pull me down they do.
Oh, my word verification now is juzym. Now, what does that sound like?