Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry for the long lapse in posts! My goal was to write something at least once a week, but since our move on August 8th life has been very hectic.
Here is a quick update on the last 5 weeks. We moved from Charlotte to Winston Salem (if anybody still needs the address email me). We are still unpacking boxes and preparing for the major project of remodeling the kitchen With any luck we'll have that done in time for Thanksgiving.
I am still working in Charlotte and commuting daily. I think I am close to having a job here and it can't come too soon. Right now I spend about 4 hours each day in the car! If anybody would like to recommend a book on CD or a podcast I'm all ears.
Addy started her new school this week and she has adjusted well. She now gets to spend more time with her daddy and less time in the car so that's a win for everybody. I am tired, but doing well. More pictures and blogs to come soon.

Love to all,
E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I am SOOO grateful for the newest pictures of Addy you sent?? It's the only way I get to see her and I didn't hesitate to show her off to my roommate (who said she should be a model!!). I think I even saw some Angelina lip in a couple of those pictures...

Books on tape...

Phillipa Gregory is the author of The Other Boleyn Girl and I got really into her books this summer. ALSO my newest obsession is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Everyone is saying she's the next JK Rowling. Don't be turned off by the summary (a girl falls for a vampire). It's REALLY GOOD. I'm OBSESSED!!!

LOVE YOU!